We offer a dog grooming service at our fully equipped salon on Epping/Harlow borders. Service includes full groom; clipping/hand stripping & scissor finishing; de-matting; bath; conditioning and drying; nail clipping and ear cleaning. Fully qualified and insured.
Keeping your dog in good health and the benefits of grooming
It is advisable to start bringing your dog to the grooming salon as early as possible, so that your puppy can have positive experiences at the salon whilst in their initial socialisation period (up to 16 weeks of age) Exposure to new things in this time frame helps your dog cope as they grow and builds their confidence. Initial visits should be fun, short and not intrusive.
An appointment every 6-8 weeks with regular brushing in between will keep your dog looking and smelling super!
- Keeps your dog comfortable by removing loose hair and matts
- Grooming stimulates a healthy coat
- Nail clipping & ear cleaning
- Keeps bacteria at bay
- Reduces moulting in the house
- Benefit from a regular health check
- Prevent ear infections by regular cleaning
- Prevent pain from overgrown nails
- Keep clear vision for long haired dogs
Puppy’s who attend our Kennel Club Puppy Foundation Course receive a reduced rate on their first puppy bath.